You can be referred to us via your GP, through an external organisation, or you can self-refer. Once we have received your details, we shall get in touch and assess whether our service is right for you. Please see our eligibility criteria below.
Please complete the self referral intake survey this is required before counselling can begin.
If you’d like to contact us complete the info below.
To be eligible for our service you must fit the following criteria:
- You must be 18 years old or over.
- You must be registered with a GP.
- We advise that counselling is more effective after a three-month period has elapsed since your bereavement.
- You must be living or working within the London Borough of Southwark.
We will not work with people who:
- Are violent and aggressive.
- Pose an active risk of harm to self or others.
- Are actively using alcohol and/or drugs.
- If we find on assessment that the client is not suitable for grief counselling at this time.
- Please note, we cannot accept referrals from professional organisations unless we have received a full risk assessment.
- If you are reffering yourself please complete the self referral intake survey